Build a workflow to read document with Intellidocs

Hi team, my use-case is I need to build a workflow which can read folder documents with Intellidocs. However, I don’t know how to integrate studio pro with Intellidocs.

Need your support

1 Like

@Prableen ElectroNeek provides an overview of how you can integrate and use Intellidocs on their Help Center.

You can also check out this Recipe that further guides you on how you can loop through a local folder, collect the images and send them to the IntelliDocs API, Here

Hi @Prableen,

The Extract Document Data activity is your direct link to IntelliDocs. You can use it in your workflow to apply Intelligent Document Processing (IDP). To use this activity, you need to set up a Document Stream on User Portal → Automation Hub → IntelliDocs to get the API Key. Make sure that you have pages available to use.

To start using IntelliDocs in Studio Pro, add the Extract Document Data activity to your canvas. You find it in Activities → Document Processing → IntelliDocs.

mceclip2.png

Double-click on it or drag it to your canvas.

mceclip11.png

You must set its parameters as follows.

Insert your API key

Click on “Add New Account” to create one.

mceclip4.png

mceclip7.png

Fill the pop-up as follows:

• Service — Define a name to your service (e.g. the Document Stream name)
  • Login — Use this field as a comment about the service
  • Password — Enter the API Key

Choose the file path
Now, you need to tell the activity where the file you want to process is located. Click on Path for local files or URL for online ones.

mceclip10.png

Choose Set a value if you are adding the path manually or using the Picker. With Calculate a value, you can use a syntax to define the path. Use Save the previous step result to set the path using the previous activity output.

Please let me know if this was helpful

Happy Automation with ElectroNeek!!!

Hi @Prableen

I hope you are doing well!

I have written detailed article on How to integrate IntelliDocs in Studio pro. Give it a read. I am sure it will help you integrate intelliDocs in your studio pro. I have tried to add each and every step and tried to make it as simple as I can. Here is the link to article How to Integrate IntelliDocs to ElectroNeek

Share your feedback on this issue. What you want to achieve is really simple. We can guide you further on it.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Muhammad Hayyan Khan

Hi @Prableen please let us know if the solution presented above by @Zohari, @Mabwa_Neek and @Muhammad_Hayyan worked for you.

Please feel free to mark the particular post as a solution.

Happy Automation with ElectroNeek!!

1 Like