We collect information about you when you register on our website and participate in the forum by reading, commenting, and evaluating the content posted here.
When registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your name and email address. However, you can visit our site without registering. Your email address will be verified by email with a unique link. If this link is visited, we know that you control the email address.
When registering and publishing, we record the IP address from which the message was sent. We can also save server logs that include the IP address of each request to our server.
Any information we receive from you can be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site - we are constantly striving to improve the offers of our website based on the information and feedback that we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support requests.
- To send emails periodically. The email address you provide can be used to send you information letters, notifications that you request about changes in topics, or with answers to your requests for additional data and/or other questions.
We use various security measures to ensure the security of your personal information when entering, sending, or accessing your personal information.
We will make every effort to:
- Keep server logs containing the IP addresses of all requests to this server for no more than 90 days.
- Keep IP addresses associated with registered users and their posts for no more than five years.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive via a web browser (with your permission). These cookies allow the site to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, link it to your registered account.
We do not sell, exchange, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us manage our site, conduct our business, or serve users if these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe that its publication complies with the law, prescribes the rules of our site, or protects our or others’ rights, property, and security. However, information about visitors that do not identify their identities may be provided to a third party for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Sometimes, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we are not responsible for the content and activities of these sites. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on these sites.
Our site, products, and services are intended for people aged at least 13 years. If you are under the age of 13, following the requirements of the law on the protection of the confidentiality of children on the Internet, operating in the territory where your server is located, do not use this site.
This document is CC-BY-SA. The last update was October 13, 2019.