Why happen this error?

2 Likes

To understand the error you need to click on the little arrow beside the text to expand the details. It usually happens to me when I stop the bot mid-execution.

2 Likes

Hi @pedro.azevedo, Infrastructure errors refer to phenomena that are independent of the workflow execution, such as corrupted files, third-party service issues, extension problems, etc.

If you are experiencing this, please let us know your logic and furnish us with more information regarding the error you’ve encountered.

Happy Automation!!!

1 Like

Thanks @cris-dsc and @Mabwa_Neek after I clicked on arrow I saw the error.
I thinked was error on studio Pro.

1 Like

Hi. I’m having the same error

It says that the license is expired

But the expiration day is until July 26.

1 Like

Hi @RODPOLUEN, Could you please open a ticket in the support center to allow us to look into this further.

2 Likes

ElectroNeek is looking into the reported behavior internally - the “License expired” message is shown in the license tab. I have also got the same issue with my ID. In the meantime, you can try relaunching Studio Pro and then try to re-login into your account again to check if it helps?

If you need Studio Pro for downloading. I have uploaded the file on a drive, you can download it from there and use it on your side perfectly. Other than that you can download it from the link ElectroNeek has share with you previously.

3 Likes

Hi. I opened a ticket in the support center and they told me, as you said, that I should try logging out and then log in again.
It worked well for me, now I can work in my project, the license message and the error messages in the console are not showing anymore.

Thank you so much for your help.

2 Likes