What is Create Element Relations Flowchart in file menu

Today in my studio pro file menu I noticed the “Create Element Relations Flowchart”. Does anyone have any details of what this is? I check the forum as well as the help center but could not find anything.

Below is an image

2 Likes

Hi @javierruiz

I hope you are doing well!

As far as I know we use it for storing data in it. Basically when we are scraping data from the web, we scrape more than one data. So we use data elements for storing multiple scrap values.

Why is it called an element relationship?
Whenever you are scraping data from the web, you select multiple elements that you want to scrape. You assign each individual selected element to the data element. It makes a unique relationship between elements and data. Hence called Element Relationship Flowchart.

I hope you understand what I tried to convey. Feel free to ask any further questions.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Muhammad Hayyan Khan

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation!

To be honest, this didn’t clear it out much for me :slight_smile:
Could you give a practical example of a usage for it?

I really appreciate you asked for clarity. I am assuming you have an idea of web scraping and how we can scrap data from web using ElectroNeek.

So this property is only related to web scraping. When you click on this property, a new file opens. This file only has Data element activity in it. Data element is an activity which is used for web scraping. Refer to below picture:

You drag the Data element, click on Pick new element and select the data that you want to scrap from the web.

Now if you want to know how to use data element to scrap data from web is whole new topic. I hope you understand this time if not let me know.

Have a good day fella!