Weird Occurrences in the Software

Hello!

I and my team member have noticed a couple of issues that are occurring when I run a process in IDE.

• When I use a GUI activity or the send hotkey activity (GUI and Web), I noticed that the web browser doesn’t stay maximized.

• Whenever a (Chrome) browser-based workflow ends or if I stop it, a new web browser opens.

Is there a reason for these occurrences? If not, could these be fixed? Thank you in advance!

Hello @BrandonTerry,

I have tried to simulate the same behavior in my environment, but did not happen the same as yours.
When I send a hotkey using the web or GUI automation activities, the web browser window do not change. And I could not simulate also the second scenario you have mentioned.

Could you please contact the support team so they will be able to investigate it.

Okay, I looked into this a bit more. For the issue regarding windows being restored down, these occurrences happen when I am using either a GUI or Web “Send Hotkey” activity AND I actually select the element to use. When I select the “Use Focused Element” checkbox, it doesn’t do that. If you could test this on your end and let me know what you experience, that would help me in my ticket with the support team. Thank you!