Studio Pro > Workflows > Orchestrator > Bots

Hello I have read the documentation and still I am not perfectly clear on how your product features work together.

I think it is:

1. Electroneek is the product
  2. Studio Pro in the desktop app is where we create Workflows
  3. We can run a Workflow from Studio Pro in the desktop app
  4. We can choose to run any Workflow in the Cloud by uploading it to Orchestrator
  5. When we choose to run it in Orchestrator it becomes a Bot
  6. We can also use our Bots on Orchestrator by using the Electroneek API

Please tell me if I am correct.
If I am incorrect please help me by giving me the facts.
If I am partially correct, please tell me where I am incorrect.

Thank you.

• James

Hey @James

I recommend starting with our documentation and Product Training courses, as they contain valuable information about ElectroNeek products. For an overview of the entire platform and its products, please refer to this page.

1. ElectroNeek is both a company name and the name of the platform. Our products include ElectroNeek Studio Pro, Bot Runner, Orchestrator, IntegraBots, and IntelliDocs, among others.
  2. In Studio Pro, you can create and run projects. Additionally, you can publish a project to the Orchestrator (where it becomes a workflow) or convert a project to a .neex file for local execution in the Bot Runner application. Bot Runner applications is also used when you execute a workflow in the Orchestrator.
  3. The Orchestrator allows you to assign published workflows to any Bot Runner application installed on a machine. These workflows are executed on the machine where the Bot Runner is installed, not in the Orchestrator environment itself.
  4. If you want to create and execute an automation entirely in the cloud, you can use our IntegraBots product. IntegraBots offers pre-built activities that can be executed in the cloud. For more information, please refer to this documentation page.
  5. You can use the ElectroNeek Orchestrator API to manage and control workflow executions.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.