Studio Pro IDE Version 9.1.4 Error

Hi everyone!

I’m curious… is anyone else coming seeing this error in the current version (9.1.4)?

I contacted support and was told to log out of Studio Pro and log back in. When I did that, it went away “briefly,” but now it’s back. It happens when I immediately open Studio Pro IDE–even before I open a project or workflow. So curious!

I’ve tried logging out and back in again as well as doing a complete uninstall and reinstall. It doesn’t seem to be getting in the way of anything, but it does show up at startup.

Hi @BrandonTerry,

In the meantime as we wait for the responses from the community, could you please follow up with the initial ticket opened on the support center so that we can evaluate the situation further.

@Muhammad_Hayyan @pedro.azevedo @javierruiz @cris-dsc @Yoshi @Reshma @Micha and everyone else can tell us if they are facing the same.

One of my developers is central American was seeing a similar error like this. It was due to some VPN software he had on that machine. He moved the studio to another machine that did not have the VPN software and error has not come back.

1 Like

Thankfully, I have not experienced this error so far. Not when I use a VPN, not when I don’t use a VPN.

Hello!

Yup I have faced this error as well. Whenever I open the studio pro from task bar it appears with me. I then close the studio pro and opens it from desktop. Opening studio pro from task bar is bad practice and results in such errors. If you are opening studio pro from task bar then I am sure its the same problem that occurs with me. I would suggest to open the studio pro from desktop to avoid such errors @BrandonTerry

Thank you so much. Have a great day!

Best Regards
Muhammad Hayyan Khan

Thanks so much for verifying, my friend. That is good to know about opening from the taskbar giving you errors. I only ever use the desktop to open my programs.

Hello, @BrandonTerry. I’m checking in with you regarding the ticket raised for this. Were you able to be unblocked. If so, please let us know what was the work around?

Happy Automation with ElectroNeek!

We are all set over here! Thank you for following up! Have an amazing day!

Brandon

I have the same error on my laptop. No VPN or anything odd has been installed. It happened when I updated my ElectroNeek version to the latest.

Hello @Guillo could you please open a ticket on the support center so that we can further evaluate the case and advice on the next steps.

Happy Automation with ElectroNeek!

Hi, sorry Guys, for the dalay. I didn’t have this problem yet, but because I didn’t upgrade to this version I’m still using a previous version.

I am now starting to see the same issue. I have opened a support ticket as it has been happening for a few days and not letting publish to orchestrator.

Just to let you guys know to solve the issue support said I had to logout of my session in Studio Pro and authenticate again. This has resolved the issue but I have asked support to see what is causing this and if this issue will occur again.

Just a quick follow-up to the solution. It resolves the issue; however, you may very well return. That’s what mine did. I just log out and re-authenticate to bypass it until the next time it a fix is released.

1 Like

I got the following from support

This situation occurs due to a Windows security update. The team has identified it and it has been corrected. It may not be present in all environments, however to fix it you just have to log out and start again. This only affects Studio Pro.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this feedback @javierruiz