Running Console

Hi Everyone!

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you about an issue I have encountered while using the ElectroNeek platform. When I run my Bot, Running console appears on the screen. Which interferes with my working of the Bot. For example I want to click on some button which is exactly behind the Running console. Bot will give error of “Element not found”. Which of course Bot can not find (button) because it is hidden under the Running console.

I would say that it is even fine for me. But when I send my Bot to any other user, that person does not know how to tackle this problem. And ends up with sending the error.

I think Bot should not recognize the Running Console and rather recognize the whole window and perform the activity assigned to it.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Thank you for your support. I look forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
Muhammad Hayyan Khan

Hello, @Muhammad_Hayyan sorry to hear you are experiencing this error. We would kindly advise you to open a product issue ticket in the Support center by following this Link so that we can further have a look at the situation and provide the best solution.

Happy Automation with ElectroNeek!!

1 Like