Restore removed files to Studio Pro

Hi all,

Today’s morning I accidentally made click on the Remove option on a project from the initial project Navigation view at the Studio Pro. It didn’t issued any alert or something and then i realized that the whole project files were deleted from the project folder.

Is there any way to recover the project files?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi @Juan

Yes! You can recover all of your files from the recycle bin. I am sure the files won’t be permanently deleted from your PC.

Looking forward for your feedback. If it works for you, mark it as a solution.

2 Likes

Hello @Juan I totally agree with @Muhammad_Hayyan. You can restore your files from your recycle bin on your local environment and load them back to Studio Pro by clicking on the File ------> Open Project which should be able to restore your project back to Studio.

Let us know if this was helpful.

If it was mark the post as a Solution.

3 Likes

Hi @Juan,

The suggestions so far are correct depending on how the files were deleted. If they were removed from the file system, then they will likely be in the recycle bin and you can recover the files.

If they are not in the recycle bin, then we’ll need more information to understand the steps you took to delete the files. If you can provide these steps and what actions you took, I can try and reproduce and see what other options are available.

Thanks,
Arran

3 Likes

Hello @Juan, Please update us if you have retrieved the files for this project.

1 Like

Hi all,

Just want to let you know that as we were working on a server through RDP, unfortunately the file were deleted and we wasn’t able to revert it. Thank you all for your comments and help.

Regards,

Juan.

Thanks for sharing this feedback, @Juan. Please feel free to ask any more questions.