Python

Hi!!

I have a problem when i execute py file.

This is the message:

Unable to execute this activity because you do not have a Python interpreter installed on the computer. Please refer to Help Center to make sure the activity ‘Execute Python’ was set up correctly. If it doesn’t help, click this link to contact support.

But when i excute the same file in pycharm is ok

Have you checked this Help Center page? It has a few tips to deal with this exact error.

2 Likes

We wanted to check in with you, @juanpablo, to see if the solution proposed by @cris-dsc was successful for you. Could you please give us an update on your progress?

The python function doesn’t still working, i have used de command prompt

@Mabwa_Neek @cris-dsc

I have done the instructions of the help center page but it isn’t working yet
this is my environment folder
Captura de pantalla 2023-03-21 190927

Please check if you have python installed on your PC. You need the interpreter in order to run python code on your PC.

Hi @juanpablo

In case you have tried the solutions mentioned below and are still experiencing the same issue with your workflow logic, we request you to please create a ticket in the support center. This will allow us to review your environment variables and provide you with further guidance.

1. Check if the Python 3 is installed on the computer.
  2. Check if the environment variables for Python are set up correctly.
  3. Check if the path in the “Path to venv folder” parameter is set up correctly.

Happy Automation with ElectroNeek!!

Hi, all is correct,but that isn’t working yet

Ok check the version of python installed on your PC in the command prompt.

It may be necessary to conduct a more thorough assessment of your workflow @juanpablo. To proceed with this as adviced above, please create a support ticket here so that we can investigate the matter further and provide clarification on the occurrence.

Please let me know if you need further help with this

1 Like

Hi, Juan! You resolved this problem?