Problems with Orchestrator during RDP conection using a BAT file

I’m unable to use the Orchestrator RDP session feature, so I’m using BAT files to keep an active RDP conection for the bots. There is one specific bot that is giving a lot of trouble, though.

Sometimes the conection between Bot Runner and Orchestrator is lost as soon as I execute the .bat file and get kicked out of the session.
Everytime a scheduled execution gets in line (Pending), it throws an error saying the connection between Bot Runner and Orchestrator is lost. I access the virtual machine only to find the bot running normally - it then throws an error because I interrupted it.

It’s like the pending execution makes the Orchestrator go crazy.

I’ve already talked to the Support Team, but I have no idea how long it will take them to solve the problem. Has anyone else been experiencing this? How are you dealing with this situation? Have you found a way around it?

@cris-dsc I see that your query is already answered from the support team. Thanks!

Yes. Apparently, the problem was related to the antivirus. The IT team updated the Electroneek files in order for them to not be blocked by the antivirus and the problem was solved. So if anyone else experiences this issue, check if the following files are included in the antivurs exception list:

• C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Robot\ElectroNeek Bot Runner.exe
  • C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Robot\win-agent-selectors\ElectroNeek-Robot.exe
  • C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Robot\Loader\ElectroNeek-loader.exe
  • C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Studio Pro\Loader\ElectroNeek-loader.exe
  • C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Studio Pro\Robot\ElectroNeek Bot Runner.exe
  • C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Studio Pro\Robot\win-agent-selectors\ElectroNeek-Robot.exe
  • C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Studio Pro\ElectroNeek Studio Pro.exe