Input dialog for execute subprograms

Can the input dialog be used to select which subrpogram I want to run?

subprogramas

Hi Jose,

This is possible by using an “If…then” activity. Using this activity you can analyze the user input and determine which Subprogram should be run. Here is a link with more details on this activity: If…then

Regards,
Arran

I didn’t quite understand the use of “If…then” in that, would it work if I present these options? How would that process be done?

Thank you!
Sin tĂ­tulo

It could work with those options but I would actually recommend using the ‘Radio Button’ input type for the Input Dialog. This would prevent any errors due to miss spelled words by a user. For example:

Then you would need to use multiple “if…then” activities to check the values. So it would first check if the user_input variable equals “Subprogram A”. If it does, then it would call the Subprogram A, if not then it moves onto the next “if…then” activity. Here is a rough idea of what that would look like:

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Arran

Thank you very much, it has been of great help!