HTTP request activity

Hi Everyone,

I have to extract information from a website with this I want to use APIs. I have URL, client id, client key. I put all information in activity but I get error that activity is not set-up correctly. I could not find much information on knowledge base for this activity.

2 Likes

Hi @Prableen

Can you please elaborate your question a little more. What you want to do? What you want to extract? Can you share the error and workflow of the project?

1 Like

Can you provide a screenshot of your workflow including the properties settings of the activity?
Perhaps you can find more information and instructions on how to deal with APIs using ElectroNeek by accessing the ElectroNeek API documentation and this Help Center article.

1 Like

@Prableen You might missed request parameter or some syntax error in request. As mentioned by @cris-dsc please refer those documents and cross check if you are missing anything in request. Or send a screenshot of API activity with all request parameters.

2 Likes

Hello @Prableen please let us know if you were unblocked by the solutions presented above by @cris-dsc and @Kudlappa_Gouder.

1 Like