How to stop an RPA process

Good day.
Can you help me to verify how I can skip the other RPA tasks if I get an error in the execution process
I have already programmed that in case there is an error, I will carry out another process, but in that case, continue with the other processes

Continue with the process because the program that has the error is a subprogram

I’m not sure I understand your question. But I’ll try to give an answer.

You can create a specific variable to serve as a verifier at the end of the subprogram. When there’s an error, the verifier = 0, otherwise the verifier = 1. it has to be the last activity in the subprogram where the error might occur. so when the bot goes back to the program that invoked the subprogram where the verifier exists, you need another variable that takes the value from the verifier of the subprogram. Then you use an If…Then activity to decide what’s next in the workflow.

This article from the Help Center explains how to deal with interaction between subprograms and variables: Logic (electroneek.com). That’s what you need to make this work. The verifier is a variable that connects different subprograms.

Another option, which i think might be a better approach, is to connect the red dot from the subprogram to the activity the bot must perform in case of an error inside the subprogram. so if there’s an error in the subprogram, the bot will follow the red dot path.