How to insert excel data into e-mail

Hello!
Can anyone help me?
How to insert few rows of data extracted from excel file into body of an email ?

thank you

1 Like

Hello @dvolkov1977 You can use the variable(where excel content stored) in email body using ā€˜Calculate a value optionā€™. Please find below screenshot for better understanding!

1 Like

Thanky for your reply, but my question was aboutā€¦ how can i convert data from dictionary format that i get after extraction from excel to ordinary text and instert it my email body?
i need to get plain text in my emailā€¦

1 Like

@dvolkov1977 you can use javascript functions to extract whatever data you need. just like how you extract values from json object.

1 Like

Hi @dvolkov1977, Thank you for reaching out. We would like to follow up to know if your query has been resolved.

Hi, Charles! itā€™s sad but it still isnā€™t quit clear for meā€¦ iā€™m still looking a solutionā€¦

Hi @dvolkov1977, are able to provide screenshots for this?

@dvolkov1977 Consider an example: Once you read excel file output will be in below format in studio pro and you want to get ā€œOrder_numberā€ of 3rd row.

use this inside mail body like below. excel_content.Sheet1[2].Order_Number

This is an example to fetch one detail. You can use same logic to get the data from JSON object.

1 Like