How to create a new user account in office 365 automatically using ElectroNeek Studio Pro

Hi,
Please help me to create a new user account in office365 using ElectroNeek Studio Pro.

Thanks.

@vallepukalyan562 You can use our web and GUI automation activities to automate the process. Are you facing any issues while automating the process? or you want to know any specific information?

Hi @Kudlappa_Gouder ,
Actually Iā€™m trying to integrate PowerShell with Studio Pro.
Getting error while passing command to that PowerShell like below.

PS C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Studio Pro> F:\AzureUseAccountCreation.ps1
File F:\AzureUseAccountCreation.ps1 cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. For
more information, see about_Execution_Policies at https:/go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=135170.
+ CategoryInfo : SecurityError: (:slight_smile: , ParentContainsErrorRecordException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnauthorizedAccess

can you please help me on this

@vallepukalyan562 This might be due to PowerShellā€™s policy to prevent untrusted scripts which can affect your Server environment.

setting the execution policy can resolve this issue. try the below solution once.

Follow the below steps:

• Open PowerShell Console by selecting ā€œRun as Administratorā€ and set the execution Policy with the command: Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned
    ā†’ Type ā€œYā€ when prompted to proceed

If you still face any issues, please contact support with the details. but let me know if you are able to resolve this by above solution.

1 Like

Hi @Kudlappa_Gouder , yes resolved.
Able to run some commands now i need to run ā€˜Import-Module MSOnlineā€™ but throwing error like thisā€¦
Any Solutionā€¦?

PS C:\Program Files\ElectroNeek Studio Pro> Import-Module MSOnline
Import-Module : Could not load file or assembly ā€˜file:///C:\Program
Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\MSOnline\1.1.183.66\Microsoft.Online.Administration.Automation.PSModule.dllā€™
or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
At line:1 char:1

• Import-Module MSOnline
  •   + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Import-Module], BadImageFormatException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : FormatXmlUpdateException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand

@vallepukalyan562 This is not related to ElectroNeek. but I found some interesting discussion on below forum. It might help you to resolve this issue.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-msonline-module/54120a97-52f4-40d7-906e-3e3c61d830f0

1 Like

Hi @Kudlappa_Gouder ,Thanks for responseā€¦

1 Like

Hi @vallepukalyan562 Feel free to raise any more questions.