GPT API won't process my query

I am using the HTTP Request method from this bot:

I can confirm it is accepting my API token authorization. I confirmed this by adding in a fake one and then it says “unauthorized”
But when I put in the good token it says “Not Found”

Workflow Logic Error:

• Not Found. If the issue persists, please refer to Help Center to make sure the activity ‘HTTP request’ was set up correctly.

I am using this endpoint: https://api.openai.com/v1/completions

• Method = POST

• Authorization is working

• Body Parameter
    {
    “model”: “text-davinci-003”,
    “prompt”: "Summarize the following article: " + article_content,
    “max_tokens”: 100,
    “temperature”: 0.7
    }

Here is a screenshot

Any ideas of what is wrong?
or does anyone have a fully baked ChatGPT HTTPS Request that is confirmed working?

hey @James,

This year OpenAI has deprecated the used model in this bot (‘text-davinci-003’). Please try to change the model value in the ‘Body parameters’ to ‘davinci-002’ so this key-value pair would be "model": "davinci-002".

Additionally, you can replace the ‘HTTP request’ activity with the ‘Edit text’ from the Easley AI group since it can do the same summarization and other text operations.

Hi @James,

I believe the issue lies with the variable “article content” and your model. Consider creating a separate variable for the body parameters and encapsulating the entire JSON format within it. Then, pass this variable as the body parameter. This approach should help streamline and clarify your code.