Folder exists or not

The task is folder is exists or not.
Which activity is to use to find the folder is exists or not?

Hi @Reshma

Can you explain your question a little more. It is difficult to get some solid solution for you problem without knowing the actual scenario. Can you share the the scenario? As for now according to my understanding you want to check either file exist or not. Right? For this purpose you can use the activity File found?.

Hello @Reshma you can use the “File Found” activity in Studio pro to check whether a file or a folder exists in a path. To specify the folder path, you need to copy it from the file explorer and paste it to the parameter “Path” .

You can navigate to the Help Center for more information about the “File Found” activity.

Please also check our Recipes section on the portal to learn how to work with files and folders in Studio.

Please let me know if this is helpful.

Happy Automation with ElectroNeek!!

1 Like

Hi @Muhammad_Hayyan
Not a file, I want to check whether the specific folder is exists or not?

@Mabwa_Neek Thank you :+1:

Hi @Reshma did the solutions above work for your case, please let us know.

Thanks

Hello @Reshma

You can also search for a folder using File Found? activity. I am sharing workflow. You can check at your end.
Input the path of your folder. The answer will be displayed in console log. Check using both right and wrong paths. If it doesn’t works for you try using Select file or folder activity. For understanding how it works use this link Select file or folder – ElectroNeek Help Center

I hope this is what you wanted. Waiting for your feedback! Have a great day!

Best Regards

2 Likes

@Muhammad_Hayyan ok thanks I worked on using Select file or folder activity. This activity also working well :+1:

Great to hear that! Mark it as a solution so that it will help others to use it in their projects as well. @spiderMonkey1 You can see the solution for this problem over here as it worked for @Reshma.

Have a great day!

Best Regards
Muhammad Hayyan Khan