Every answer is "I don't know"

Hi

Just tried using the chat function in the design studio and every question gets answered with “je ne sais pas” (or “I don’t know” when I asked it to reply in English).

Questions asked were:

Can you tell me how to extract the values from a range of cells in a specified Excel file.

What can I ask you

Help

What is a workflow

How do I get started

As the answers were coming back in French I even tried translating the questions to French, same result.

As you can see, all are basic questions.

Is this normal? If so, what is the use of the tool?

Thanks in advance
Martin

hey @Martinp

You can try adding ‘Reply in English:’ at the begging of your prompt and pasting the question mark at the end of it. For example:

Also, if something was not found, you can use the ElectroNeek Docs web page to refer to the documentation. There you can use the search to find an article you are looking for.

Hi

I’m not getting the same responses I’m afraid.

The questions I’m asking are more as a test of the AI rather than specific needs I have but the fact that the questions are basic but getting no answer from the ai is disappointing.

Thanks
Martin

I’ve not had much luck with this Bot either but try the exact syntax that @a.polianskii used which is…

“Answer in English:”

The ai agent is pretty awful I’m afraid.

Tried using the exact phasing, same results…

I then tried running the studio with admin rights, slightly better results (at least it answered some questions).

Think I’ll not be using the ai element any time soon as it needs a lot of improvement to make it usable.

Thanks for your help everyone
Martin

I have similar experience.
I found the AI Bot from the menu actually created workflows but that stopped working just now too:
ai.electroneek com/ api/knowledge-base/ask/: 500 OK

hey @Doomer

This should work correctly now, do you still face the same error?

Yep! Working now! Thanks.

1 Like