Error with extension

Hi @FabioFreitas, as I mentioned before, we will answer all your questions related to this requirement through the Support Center. Thank you very much for your understanding.

The answer is that there is no deadline, do I have to have understanding?

Hi @FabioFreitas
Our support engineers are already in contact with you through the Support Center. For better attention to your request, we recommend using the appropriate means for each type of query. Once again, we thank you for your understanding and collaboration.

Hi @Fedra_Minguillon_Jac ,

Here is a forum for questions and I would like to know if other users are having the same problem or is it just me, if other users are also, how they are working around the problem. Because until today I have this problem of an open ticket in October.

Hi @FabioFreitas

I would like to ask, are you talking about the chrome extension? If not, can you elaborate what kind of extension you are talking about. I am using the Bot Runner. I haven’t experienced any such issue. But I would love to know what kind of problem are you facing.

I really appreciate your stand against such an issue on this forum. It will motivate others to stand for their problems as well. If they are not solved till now and getting extended every time rather than getting some proper solution.

Looking forward for your response!

Kind Regards,
Muhammad Hayyan Khan

1 Like