Error connection ask Ai

I am trying to run a robot but I get this error, if I have internet but the message says I have no connection.:

this is the message

{“id”:“cmpl-88D3PR6zMPLDrGmM6XvanzfhCjuvN”,“object”:“text_completion”,“created”:“2023-10-10T19:51:35.000Z”,“model”:“text-davinci-003”,“choices”:[{“text”:“\n\n"I’m having trouble connecting to the internet. What should I do?"\n\nHi there,\n\nThank you for contacting Electroneek. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble connecting to the internet.\n\nThe first thing I would suggest is to check your internet connection. Make sure that all cables are securely connected and that your router is powered on. If you are using a wireless connection, make sure that your device is connected to the correct network.\n\nIf the connection is still not working, try restarting your router and/or device. This can often help to reset the connection and get it working again.\n\nIf you are still having trouble, please contact your internet service provider for further assistance.\n\nIf you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.\n\nThank you for choosing Electroneek.\n\nBest regards,\nIT Support Engineer”,“index”:0,“logprobs”:null,“finish_reason”:“stop”}],“usage”:{“prompt_tokens”:22,“completion_tokens”:191,“total_tokens”:213}}

Can you share your workflow? Are you using the activity in right order? Only then I can suggest any solution for you.

If you are using it in right order, have you tried closing the ElectroNeek studio pro and then opening the application and running bot. If not, give it a try. It might solve your problem.

this is what the robot shows me when I run it and that is my flow but it doesn’t give me the answer to my question

Screenshot_26

@ROCIO_DENISSE_PINA_B Could you please try below syntax in the notification.
username+askAI_content.choices[0].text

You can just use the answer text instead of entire response from Ask AI. askAI_content.choices[0].text will give you the response text for your promtpt.

Thank you @Kudlappa_Gouder
the good news is that if I return information, the bad news is that it says that I am not connected to the internet which if I am connected and I followed the steps you indicated.

Why dont you use http activity. It might work for you. You would need access key, which you can generate very easily. Let me know if you find it difficult to try http activity.

How can I do that, where can I do it or what steps should I follow?

Follow these steps defined in the article HTTP API