ElectroNeek Studio Pro Update 9.1.4

Hi Everyone!

Attention all ElectroNeek users! I will highly recommend updating to the latest version of Studio Pro for the best possible experience and results. ElectroNeek has been working hard to bring you improved functionality, enhanced accuracy, and new features to help you achieve your automation goals more efficiently. Don’t miss out on these valuable upgrades. Update now for a seamless and optimized automation journey.

You can update your Studio Pro by simply following the below steps.

PS: If you don’t have the latest version. Only then you will be able to see the update button next to close button.

I hope you find this information in a good health and it helps you as well.

Kind Regards,
Muhammad Hayyan Khan

2 Likes

Thanks for updating everyone @Muhammad_Hayyan

Quick Note: We are still deploying version 9.1 to every region. If you don’t find the version update notification, kindly be patient as we are working to deploy it to your region.

Happy Automation!!

1 Like

Hello,

What are the improvements over the previous version (9.1.3)?

1 Like

Hi @pedro.azevedo

I hope you are doing well!

Well there are no such updates in the activities section. But I would say the number of accuracy and efficiency increases in every single update. For example in previous versions I used to get errors in Click on Element, I had to select the element every single time I restart my Studio Pro which was very unprofessional and hectic at the same time. But with the time and updates of studio pro, now I am not facing any such issue. Consider same scenario for Click on Image and Input Activity.

So I highly recommend to update the versions as soon as possible, the latest version is launch.

Thank you for showing your interest :blush:

Kind Regards,
Muhammad Hayyan Khan

2 Likes