Creating AI Agents in Electroneek

Hi there.

I am attempting to create AI agents with Electroneek. I see that from your documentation regarding the Process Hub, AI agents are indeed part of the platform: “This state-of-the-art platform enables organizations to create, manage, and optimize complex workflows, efficiently assigning tasks between humans, AI agents, RPA (Robotic Process Automation) bots, and IPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service)”

This is a high level overview of what I am trying to accomplish:

Specialized role-based chatbots with RAG capabilities, connected to a memory store (perhaps a vector database). I would like to be able to embed each chatbot with its own knowledge base and then be able to query them during various workflows for better outputs. I suppose this is similar in nature to a product like Flowise or Langflow - **How can I set up a similar system in Electroneek **?

I should also note that I do not currently have access to the Process Hub or Integrabots - Can I accomplish this without these two? If not, how can I upgrade my plan?

Thanks for your help.

hey @Jack,

Easley AI and Process Hub/Integrabots do not provide RAG capabilities yet, but you can connect to another LLM service that provides access to them. It can be done using the ‘HTTP request’ activity as a part of an RPA bot (using Studio Pro and Bot Runner apps installed locally). Also, there are the ‘Input to dialog’ and ‘User notification’ activities that could be used as an ability to provide question-answer based communication locally on a machine.

In general, if you want to upgrade your plan, you use the next page to check the plans and contact the sales team - Pricing Plans | ElectroNeek.