Cannot read properties of null (reading 'statement')

I’m getting the following error when trying to run a bot from the orchestrator and directly from the bot runner when the activity save table is on the workflow, oddly enough this error shows as well when trying to save the project in studio as another project

Capture
Capture2

running the bot from studio works as expected, also when I remove the save table activity from the workflow works from anywhere, can you help me figure out what might be happening?

1 Like

Hello, @victor.beltran, could you kindly open a ticket on the support portal so that we can do a deeper analysis on this and provide a solution?

1 Like

Thanks, spoke to support, they told me its something that its already identify and will patch in the next release, hope it will not take long, do you know way to workaround this issue? maybe using a function in javascript?

1 Like

I am getting this same issue.

Hello @javierruiz, please open a ticket on the support center so that we can further investigate why you are receiving the Cannot read properties of null error in your workflow.

The SE helped to resolve the issue in this case the issue was I was using read table and not read excel file.

1 Like