Can Electroneek solve normal captchas?

Just wondering if I need a Normal captcha solver outside of Electroneek. This is the captcha I’m dealing with:

As far as I know, the only captchas Electroneek’s anticaptcha feature solves are V2, so the answer for the question would be ‘No’. Is that correct?

hey @cris-dsc

With such type of captcha you can try using the Google Cloud OCR activity. As I see, the Google OCR returns the correct result from the attached image:

[{"language":"en","location":{"height":10,"width":30,"x":11,"y":4},"text":"Enter"},{"language":"en","location":{"height":10,"width":18,"x":44,"y":4},"text":"the"},{"language":"en","location":{"height":10,"width":25,"x":66,"y":4},"text":"code"},{"language":"en","location":{"height":10,"width":12,"x":96,"y":4},"text":"as"},{"language":"en","location":{"height":10,"width":35,"x":112,"y":4},"text":"shown"},{"language":"en","location":{"height":10,"width":4,"x":148,"y":4},"text":":"},{"language":"en","location":{"height":44,"width":218,"x":29,"y":47},"text":"HUBNB"}]

You can manipulate with the extraction of the needed values using the keywords or the location of the value (‘Recognition area’ parameter in the Google Cloud OCR activity).

Yes, I’ve tested with Google OCR, but it’s not that good. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. I’ve had results where a character was missing. It really depends on how much noise there is in the image.

Hi @cris-dsc

In my case, I am using the 2Captcha service, which is quite effective.
I just had to take a few extra steps because downloading directly and dealing with an image with a transparent background made the resolution complicated. So first, I saved it through Paint to request the resolution through 2Captcha (via API).

1 Like