Ask AI - OPENAI

Hello there.

Any one has tried the new feature Ask AI?

Looks like the Electroneek Token is not working as described:
“Studio Pro Users are not charged extra to use this functionality. In order to use this leave the default option ElectroNeek Token on the drop-down list of accounts.”

Source: OpenAI - Ask AI – ElectroNeek Help Center

@DrJoe You need to use default token, I hope you are not changing anything in the dropdown.

Cross check once and can you share the screenshot of it and also error message (expand it) just to understand it better.

Workflow Logic Error: Oops, it seems Ask AI in MAIN.neek is missing some parameters, its values need to be adjusted or this scenario requires using a different activity.
Unauthorized. If the issue persists, please refer to Help Center to make sure the activity ‘Ask AI’ was set up correctly.

@DrJoe Can you try with ‘Set a value’ in question and see if you are getting same error (I can see you are using variable to form a question and it’s not visible that what values we have in those variables)
Just want to make sure we do not have any issue with the variables you are using

Studio Pro Users are not charged extra to use this functionality. In order to use this leave the default option ElectroNeek Token on the drop-down list of account.How to generate this ElectroNeek Token?

@raju.saini You just need to select “ElectroNeek Token” from drop down. No need to generate anything

We are trying to use it but it is not working with us. Every time it shows the error :((

Hi @DrJoe

I would suggest to update your studio pro to latest version 9.3.16. It will solve your issue. Also mark it as a solution if it works for you.

Thank you! Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Hayyan Khan

Logged out / in and that solved the issue.
Thanks.