We have a new version release 8.5, we have made significant updates on both the User Portal and the Automation Hub.
Here is what we have improved
- Fixed a bug where after logging in to the suspended organization, you would be redirected to an empty page.
- Fixed a bug where the user’s role would not be displayed in the “Invitation acceptance” event in the audit logs.
- Fixed a bug where in the received invitation email, the joining link would redirect you to a non-existent page.
- Fixed a bug where after changing the language and pressing “Back” you would not be returned to the previously chosen language.
- Fixed a bug where after following the invitation link, you would be redirected to a different page.
- More information in automatic logs. Enhanced the functionality of collecting logs for each run. Now, the logs will contain more useful information. This information will be included in the log files created using the “Automatically collect logs for each run” option.
- Choose dynamic values as input for the Select List Item ( desktop and browser) activity. Now, this activity has a “Calculate a value” option which will let you use variables and, therefore, design dynamic algorithms by interacting, for example, with variable values in the drop-down lists in web or desktop interfaces.
- Fixed a bug where the selector, created by the Browser Picker, would find the selected unique element.
- Fixed a bug where the enabled “Encrypt .neex content” parameter in the Export to .neex option would lead to an error.
- Fixed a bug where the Write Word file activity would fail if the text had the Ampersand (
- Fixed a bug where the Convert to image activity would distort images.
- Fixed a bug when you were redirected to the Google Chrome extension store when pressing “Install” to install the MS Edge extension.
- Fixed a bug when the Combine to PDF activity would throw an exception
System.OutOfMemoryExceptionwhen processing a big number of files.
- Fixed a bug where the Open Application activity would fail while opening .vbs files.
- Fixed a bug where the Open Application activity would fail if the application was in the same folder as a project.
- Fixed a bug, where the launching of the workflow containing Read Excel File, would lead to an
Unexpected Error Could not load file or assembly 'System.ValueTuple...' or one of its dependencieserror.
- Debug logging. Enhanced the functionality of collecting logs for each run. Now, the logs will contain more useful information. This information will be included in the log files created using the “Automatically collect logs for each run” option.
- Fixed a bug where Bot Runner would lose token connection.
- Maintain RDP Session Active Automatically. Now, there is no need to take any actions to execute bots in closed, blocked, or minimized RDP windows. When you want to run a published workflow on a remote machine, you do not need to maintain the active session manually anymore. As of this release, from Orchestrator you can set up credentials to the Windows account where the Bot Runner is installed and your session will become active automatically each time a workflow is about to start.
Note: Currently, this feature is at the beta stage and is enabled by defult to all our cliens. However, within 2 months, this feature will be enabled only for Silver and Gold plans.
- Display workflow console logs. This feature allows you to display the content of logs, created by Console log activity, in the Orchestrator.Console logs can reflect the key business parameters of the workflow or the current state of the workflow execution so you can quickly check the performance of the bot and identify unexpected scenarios during execution.
- Fixed a bug where the API would send inconsistent responses when sending requests with an empty
- Fixed a bug where the “Stop” button in the “Workflows” page was inactive.
- Fixed a bug where the “Bot runner name” sortings would not work as expected on the “Bot Runners” page.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on the “View logs” button would cause an error in the browser console.
- Fixed a bug where no email notification would be received if the workflow launch was hung or failed.
- Fixed a bug when the pop-up message would not appear when clicking “Generate Access Token”.
- Fixed a bug where the “Generate Key” button would become disabled after generating a key.
- Fixed a bug where the
Cannot convert undefined or null to object\n undefinederror appeared when launching a published workflow.