ElectroNeek Release Version 8.3

Studio Pro

We have a new version release 8.3, for this new version, here’s what we’ve improved:

  1. Now there are two methods of working with MS Excel - Microsoft Native and Generic. Navigate to any article from the MS Excel section to learn more.

Here’s what we’ve fixed:

  1. Fixed incorrect functioning of the desktop picker when using more than 1 monitor.
  2. Fixed incorrect functioning of the Find iframe activity when using Chrome Native.
  3. Fixed issues with the Scrape structured data activity where it would not create a proper table as a result and worked only in the first focused browser.
  4. Fixed an issue where the Read text activity would not display extra space in the resulting variable.
  5. Fixed an issue where the Input dialog activity would not display text and names of buttons.
  6. Fixed an issue where the User notification activity would not display any text.
  7. Fixed an issue where the Get element value activity would not pass the value off the parameter Contains to the variable.
  8. Fixed an issue where the Read table could not read some variables.
  9. Fixed incorrect error message when trying to use the Move file activity.
  10. Fixed an issue where the active InnerText attribute of the element would lead to an error.
  11. Fixed incorrect error message when using the Execute Python activity without the Python interpreter installed on the computer.
  12. Fixed an issue where the web elements could not be clicked on certain websites.
  13. Fixed an issue where the Combine to PDF activity could not process some documents.
  14. Fixed an issue where the Calculate a value parameter would not work in the Extract Page Range activity.
  15. Fixed an issue where the non-existent web elements could be selected.
  16. Fixed issues with the Open application activity where it would ignore the launch parameters and fail with an error.
  17. Fixed an issue where the Open URL activity could not open Google Chrome when using the Chrome Native mode.

MSP Toolbox

Here’s what we’ve fixed:

  1. Fixed an issue where not all the existing leads would display.
  2. Fixed an issue where it was impossible to send an email.
3 Likes

I would like to suggest that before deploying a new version, do it gradually. Taking a small audience of users, to avoid that some errors coming from the new version break workflows that work correctly.

Hi @pedro.azevedo, thank you for this suggestion, for sure this is something that we can look into.

1 Like