ElectroNeek Release Version 8.2

We have a new version release 8.2 with interesting updates. In this new release version, we introduce many changes and improvements to the ElectroNeek platform products to optimize and increase the stability of the platform as a whole.

Before updating to the new version, check our Old versions support policy.

Studio Pro

Here’s what we’ve fixed:

  1. Fixed an issue where the Open application activity wouldn’t focus on the opened application window.
  2. Fixed issues where the “Load user profile with cookies, extensions, etc.’ checkbox in Chrome Selenium would open three tabs in browser instead of one and wouldn’t launch the closed browser.
  3. Fixed an issue where the Execute Python activity would show an incorrect error message if there was no Python interpreter installed.
  4. Fixed an issue where the status window wouldn’t appear during the execution of the workflow.
  5. Fixed issues leading to Studio Pro not being able to launch.
  6. Fixed an issue when the Get values activity wouldn’t work properly and would show the Can't read property GOOGLE_SHEETS_API or null error.
  7. Fixed problems with passing arguments to Python.
  8. Fixed an issue where the Activate element activity wouldn’t work with minimized application windows.
  9. Fixed an issue where the Open URL activity in Chrome Selenium mode would randomly minimize and maximize browser windows.
  10. Fixed issues where the advanced options of selecting web-elements would incorrectly operate the Calculate and Contains parameters.
  11. Fixed issues where the interface elements would be deleted after saving a workflow as a project.
  12. Fixed an issue where the “Clear field before typing” parameter wouldn’t work in Chrome Selenium.
  13. Fixed issues when Google Chrome browser would freeze without returning any error messages.
  14. Fixed issues where the activity blocks without connections wouldn’t save any elements.
  15. Fixed an issue where the For each email activity wouldn’t process the CC and BCC values.
  16. Fixed an incorrect error message appearing when trying to use a non-existent web-element.
  17. Fixed an issue where the inactive “Mark as read” checkbox was ignored and the Email trigger activity would mark every email as read.
  18. Fixed an incorrect error message appearing when the Name field was filled with invalid symbols in the bot publishing window.
  19. Fixed an issue where the Read text activity wouldn’t work properly in subprograms.
  20. Fixed an issue where the Click on element activity wouldn’t work properly in Chrome Native mode.
  21. Fixed issues where the Text found? and Extract text activities wouldn’t process numbers as strings in the “Input text” parameter.

Bot Runner

Here’s what we’ve fixed:

  1. Fixed an issue where Bot Runner couldn’t be authorized using token.
  2. Fixed an incorrect error message when running workflow via Orchestrator without credentials for the email account.
  3. Fixed JavaScript errors appearing when running workflows.

Orchestrator SaaS

Here’s what we’ve fixed:

  1. Fixed incorrect displaying of date and time in Schedules tab.
  2. Fixed incorrect status codes returning within API-requests.
  3. Fixed issues where the Error and Success statuses of bot’s execution weren’t displayed.
  4. Fixed issues where the publisher’s email wouldn’t be set as an email to be receiving messages about failures in workflow’s execution.
  5. Fixed an issue where it was impossible to re-assign Bot Runners in the connected Orchestrator.

Support Portal

Here’s what we’ve fixed:

  1. Fixed an issue, where the links in the message body weren’t clickable.
  2. Fixed an issue when the selected text would be automatically pasted to the “Enter link” field when creating a link.
  3. Fixed an issue where the sender’s email in notification messages was shown incorrectly.
  4. Fixed an issue where links in the “Add comment” input field were displayed as a text.

MSP Toolbox

Here’s what we’ve improved:

  1. You will receive an email notification every time a new lead is added to the MSP Toolbox. Through this notification you can quickly access the list of new leads and check their details. This will allow you to react quickly and boost your productivity increasing the number of closed deals.

Here’s what we’ve fixed:

  1. Fixed an issue where the pop-up message with options to close the deal wouldn’t show up.
  2. Fixed an issue where the Won/Lost tabs would show all the deals, and not the Won and Lost ones respectively.
  3. Fixed issues with showing the incorrect data in the “Contact email” and “Phone” columns.
  4. Fixed an issue where the “Deals” and “Active deals” counters were missing.
2 Likes