- Added the group ‘Unstructured Data’. Added the ‘Recognize passport’, ‘Recognize invoice’, ‘Recognize receipt’ and ‘Recognize driver license’ activities.
- Added the ‘Triggers’ group with the ‘File Trigger’ and ‘Email Trigger’ activities that allow users to track files in the folder and the appearance of emails, respectively.
- Added the ‘Tables’ group, the ‘Read Table’ activity that allows users to read a table from Excel, Google Sheets, or CSV file and the “For each row” activity that allows users to run activities in a loop on the rows of the specified table.
- The ability to run Google Chrome with command line arguments is added in ElectroNeek Robot settings.
- Added ‘Filter by status’ and ‘Filter by content’ parameters in the ‘Read emails’ activity of the ‘Email’ group, which allows users to filter readable messages.
- When adding the ‘Get element value’ and ‘Get element property’ activities of the ‘Browser’ group to the workspace, the “Assign value to a variable” activity is also added.
- Added the opportunity to conveniently switch to editing of the selected element in actions of the “Interface elements” group.
- The ‘Run Now’ button on the ‘Orchestration’ tab to instantly launch a specific workflow is returned.
- Changed colors and icons for activity blocks.
- Incorrect comment behavior in the ‘Console log’ activity.
- Other minor changes and corrections have been made.